GSA Application, Submission, and Maintenance
Determining if you need a GSA Schedule can be complex.
If you need one, the process can be time consuming and resource intensive. JetCo Solutions candidly determines whether you need a GSA Schedule. Then, we streamline the complex submission process, saving you time and frustration. Our services include:
- New schedules, schedule sales and marketing, and schedule maintenance support
- Contractor Assistance Visit preparation
- Price-to-win (PTW) support, including determination of basis for award
- Post-award support
Throughout the entire GSA application and submission process, we are transparent with our clients.
The GSA application can be unpredictable. We help combat this through concise communication and the relationships we’ve built with contracting officers. We have answers to the questions you might not know you have.
But our services don’t end with the application submission. After you are awarded your GSA Schedule, we set you up for success by providing you with:
- eBuy / VSC registration support
- PO Portal registration support
- Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Sales Reporting Portal (SRP) support
- Initial SIP upload
- GSA Advantage support
JetCo Value: Impress clients with every interaction
Client Success Story
JetCo Solutions secured a GSA Schedule for a security services company, then successfully modified it to expand to additional geographic regions and labor categories. Together, we have secured more than $32 million in public sector contract awards.