Thank you for your interest in working at JetCo Solutions. We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
- Full-time position
- Manage and retain key clients
- Conduct reactive capture activities
- Meet client sales and retention goals
WHY JETCO SOLUTIONS?
At JetCo Solutions, we truly care about the well-being of our employees. We emphasize the importance of a strong work-life balance, and we encourage this by providing a customized Employee Health Program. Additionally, our office is dog-friendly, which offers employees the opportunity to bring their furry companions to work.
Our team is full of dedicated, talented, hardworking individuals. Join a team that not only cares for each other, but cares for their clients. Learn more about our team here.
- Health and dental insurance
- Simple IRA contribution employer match
- Each employee has the opportunity to earn a bonus
- Profit sharing
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time off
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Bereavement leave
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Professional development assistance
- Financial Peace University
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Estate Planning paid for by JetCo
Learn more about why you should work for JetCo Solutions here.
JetCo is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, height, weight, marital status or veteran status in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, it is the policy of JetCo to comply with federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment, and to undertake affirmative action in recruitment, employment, and promotion of employment as required by applicable provisions of Executive Order 11246, the Rehabilitation Act, the Vietnam Era Veteran’s Readjustment Assistance Act, and related state law. JetCo’s President supports and endorses this Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.