As 2019 comes to a close, we enjoy looking back on all that has been accomplished over the past year. From gaining new clients to expanding our team, 2019 was a year to remember. Here’s a brief look at what’s been happening at JetCo Solutions over the past year.
- Our team expanded by six people.
- We hosted two GSA MAS Consolidation events, educating attendees on how to prepare for the Consolidation.
- Through a partnership with many local organizations, we were able to collect more than 3,200 pounds of donations to benefit Veterans in West Michigan.
- We helped our clients win many noteworthy contracts, however, the one that sticks out was a $132 million contract for tooling and design solutions.
- JetCo Solutions got a digital uplift after a new website launch in August.
- We entered year three of our contract with the Michigan Defense Center as a pre-qualified vendor through their proposal writing services grant program.
- JetCo Solutions joined several organizations, including the Defense Automotive Technologies Consortium (DATC), the National Advanced Mobility Consortium (NAMC), and the Department of Defense Ordnance Technology Consortium (DOTC).
- Our team attended a variety of events throughout the year, including:
- The Special Operations Forces Industry Conference (SOFIC)
- The Association of the United States Army (AUSA) Annual Meeting
- The Ground Vehicle Systems Engineering and Technology Symposium (GVSETS)
- The Michigan Defense Exposition (MDEX)
- The AUSA Global Force Symposium and Exposition
And last, but not least, we helped our clients win 60+ contracts, totaling over $163 million in value.
What's in Store for 2020?
We’re looking forward to the new year and the many exciting changes coming our way. Here’s a sneak peek of what we’ll be up to in 2020.
- Our team will be expanding, again! We’re currently hiring for a Proposal Management Lead to oversee our technical writing and proposal activities.
- We’ll be moving to a new office in Grand Rapids. More details are coming soon, but let’s just say there will be a lot more space.
- We will be an exhibitor at the Michigan Defense Exposition (MDEX). If you’re planning on attending, be sure to stop by our booth.
- Be on the lookout for our 2020 training events calendar. We'll be covering topics such as NIST compliance, market research, government contracting basics, and more. With nearly 20 events in the works, we're excited to spread knowledge about the government contracting industry.
And, of course, we’re planning on helping our clients win more contracts than ever. Keep up with us as we enter our 11th year helping clients succeed in the world of government contracting.
About the Author
Vanessa is a Marketing Specialist at JetCo Solutions. She leads the company’s strategic marketing, communications, and advertising initiatives while creating compelling content for all marketing channels.