In light of the recent developments with COVID-19, it has become clear that gathering in-person for industry events is not a viable option. However, the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) – Michigan in conjunction with the U.S. Army Detroit Arsenal are proud to announce V-MDEX, an innovative online version of the Michigan Defense Exposition (MDEX) taking place May 20 – 21.
JetCo Solutions is a proud supporter of NDIA, we are excited to announce that we are exhibiting at V-MDEX 2020. Our team is embracing the changes that come our way and we have committed to transitioning our physical booth into a comprehensive virtual booth. We commend MDEX and all the other exhibitors who are embracing these changes due to COVID-19.
During MDEX, the JetCo Solutions team will be hosting a series of live presentations on topics surrounding government sales best practices. All live-streamed events can be viewed on any device running a web browser. You can access the presentations during MDEX by clicking the links on our virtual booth page during the exposition times, or you can register for the live presentations by visiting the events page on our website.
The presentation times and topics are as follows.
Wednesday, May 20
- 11:00 AM – 11:15 AM EDT: Building a Winning Proposal Response Team with Jess Sweet, Director of Client Services at JetCo Solutions.
- 1:00 PM – 1:15 PM EDT: Data-Driven Strategies to Focus Your Government Sales Efforts with Tera Staten, Capture Manager at JetCo Solutions.
- 2:15 PM – 2:30 PM EDT: Is a GSA Schedule Right for You? Seven Questions to Ask with Kate Dingeldey, Senior GSA Specialist at JetCo Solutions.
Thursday, May 21
- 1:00 PM – 1:15 PM EDT: Strategies for Government Contracting Success with Jon Tellier, President of JetCo Solutions.
- 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDT: Michigan Defense Center Bid Targeting System Online Demo and Proposal Writing Services Grant Program with Dustin Frigy, Michigan Defense Center Program Manager – Business Resources and Jon Tellier, President of JetCo Solutions.
Access to MDEX is free to those who register, and we highly encourage anyone in the government contracting industry to attend this exposition. Register here.