- This event has passed.
Date & Time: May 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am - May 21, 2020 @ 5:00 pm EDT
JetCo Solutions is proud to be exhibiting at the virtual Michigan Defense Exposition (MDEX) from May 20 -21 from 8 AM – 5 PM EST each day. Attendees will be able to access our virtual booth and can readily chat with our team members over video. Access to MDEX is free to those who register. Register here. This page will be updated soon with the link to our booth.
Our team will also be presenting on a variety of topics surrounding government contracting best practices during MDEX. Below is the full presentation schedule along with links to each presentation registration page. All live-streamed presentations can be viewed on any device running a web browser.
Wednesday, May 20
- 11:00 AM – 11:15 AM EDT: Building a Winning Proposal Response Team with Jess Sweet, Director of Client Services at JetCo Solutions.
- 1:00 PM – 1:15 PM EDT: Data-Driven Strategies to Focus Your Government Sales Efforts with Tera Staten, Capture Manager at JetCo Solutions.
- 2:15 PM – 2:30 PM EDT: Is a GSA Schedule Right for You? Seven Questions to Ask with Kate Dingeldey, Senior GSA Specialist at JetCo Solutions.
Thursday, May 21
- 1:00 PM – 1:15 PM EDT: Strategies for Government Contracting Success with Jon Tellier, President of JetCo Solutions.
- 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDT: Michigan Defense Center Bid Targeting System Online Demo and Proposal Writing Services Grant Program with Dustin Frigy, Michigan Defense Center Program Manager – Business Resources and Jon Tellier, President of JetCo Solutions.