JetCo Solutions has a 15-year track record of writing winning government proposals for businesses and is now accepting clients who are ready to win the OASIS+ opportunity.
GSA's Office of Professional Services and Human Capital released an RFP for its OASIS+ contract vehicle.
The OASIS+ (One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services) contract program intends to solicit and award over $48B in professional services contracts in six categories:
- 8(a) Small Business
- HUBZone Small Business
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Small Business
- Woman-Owned Small Business
- Unrestricted (ibid).
Our team can help you write a proposal to pursue this opportunity. Because of our partnership with the Michigan Defense Center (MDC) Bid Targeting System (BTS) and Proposal Writing Services grant program, your company may be eligible for up to a $5,000 grant to help cover the cost of writing the proposal.
- Opportunity Type: Request for Proposal
- Primary Requirement: Support federal agencies' procurement requirements for professional services.
- Description: View the full description at SAM.gov.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please contact our team via the form on this page to take the next steps.
Take the Next Step!
Contact our team today.