VANESSA LANSDALE, Marketing Manager
Vanessa is a Marketing Manager at JetCo Solutions. In this role, she leads the company’s strategic marketing, communications, and advertising initiatives while creating compelling content for all marketing channels.
Prior to her role at JetCo Solutions, Vanessa was a Marketing and Web Intern at Hello West Michigan and a Marketing and Communications Intern at The Right Place, gaining nearly two years of marketing experience in the economic development field. She has also worked as a Digital Media and Art Operations Intern for BlackThorn Productions and as a Freelance Photographer for Grand Valley State University.
Bachelor of Science, Advertising and Public Relations, emphasis in Public Relations. Minors in Nonprofit Administration and Photography | Grand Valley State University
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Member
- Women in Defense (WID) Member
- Daddy Daughter Time Board Member & Social Media Assistant
- American Marketing Association (AMA) Member
- West Michigan Public Relations Society of America (WMPRSA) Member
Awards and Certifications
- Google Ads Search Certified
- Outstanding Student in the Advertising and Public Relations Program at Grand Valley State University
What’s your favorite part about your job?
Vanessa’s favorite part about her job is working with an extremely talented team who is passionate about the work they do.