JON TELLIER, President
Lieutenant Colonel (retired) Jon Tellier is the President at JetCo Solutions. In this position, he recruits and leads a growing team of employees who help businesses sell to all levels of government. Jon also leads all capture efforts for JetCo Solutions.
JetCo Solutions has earned a positive, strong reputation among the Michigan defense industry community, winning contracts valued at over $4 billion. Jon has developed relationships with industry, academia, and government and is viewed as a leader in military, veteran, and business affairs.
A former paratrooper, combat veteran, community and business leader for more than two decades, LTC (retired) Tellier serves on several committees and boards supporting youth, veterans and business. He represents several congressional districts (MI02, MI03 and MI06) as a Military Academy Liaison Officer and is involved with the business community.
Master of Science, Computer Science | University of Mississippi
Bachelor of Science, Engineering | United States Military Academy at West Point
Multiple leadership positions from platoon to company command including a deployment to Iraq in support of Operation Desert Shield and Storm. Retired after 24 years of service and 82 parachute jumps.
- Board Member – West Point Society of Michigan; Field Force member for Districts MI-02,03 and 06
- Board Member – Association of the 3d Armored Division Association of Veterans
- Member – American Legion
- Member – Association of the United States Army
- Member – Military Officers Association
- Member – National Defense Industry Association
- Member – Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Member – 82d Airborne Division Association
- Contractor – Protect and Grow: A Strategic Plan for Michigan’s Defense and Homeland Security
Awards and Certifications
- Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Combat Infantry Badge, Ranger Tab and Master Parachutist Badge
- Quality Certified Manager and Engineer
- 2012 recipient, Entrepreneur of Distinction Award
What's your favorite part about your job?
Jon’s favorite part about his job is that he gets to wake up every day and help companies grow and diversify in multiple industries. He said, “Listening to them tell me how a particular ‘win’ will allow them to hire a new person, offer benefits to their employees, or improve their company is very gratifying.”